Friday, March 15, 2013

Buying a new mobile is a Big Task...

Hey Bloggies wassup?
Last month I bought a smartphone. It was a hectic process to select a mobile. I was damn confuse which smartphone I should buy. Its because there are lots of brands available in the market.

last month I told my elder brother I am thinking to buy a smartphone, he helped me to search out. we were checking flipkart.com my brother asked me how about micromax, I said no. Actually I bought micromax once and it was pathetic. errrrrrrr!!!!! 

And a funny incident also happened, my brother was suggesting for htc's mobile and I was saying that why you are telling me all the local brands, he laughed and told me about htc. This happened because I have strong brand image about Nokia. I was not thinking about any other brands mobile. At last I dint like any smartphone of nokia.

It took me 15 days to decide which mobile I should buy. after a long process we had chosen two mobiles XOLO 900 and htc amaze. Finally I ordered htc amaze on ebay.com.

now here comes the picture of my mobile. nice na???



actually  it known as HTC amaze only in united state and Canada, in other places its launched as HTC Ruby, any ways its too good,
  • Dual core 1.5 GHZ
  • 16 GB internal memory, 1 GB RAM, external SD upto 32 GB 
  • size - 540 X 960 pixels 4.3 inches (256 ppi)
  • Sound quality in earphone is nice but not that much good in speaker.
  • camera and video quality is very clear and nice, primary camera 8 mp, secondary 2 mp, 
  • its also have NFC but unfortunately I don't have any one in my friend circle who has this option in their mobile.
Its like a small laptop, I read my digital books in it, all the internet works i do from it, you can download whatever software as well as games from play store, I watch movies, videos in it. Over all its an awesome smartphone.

My brother teases me that if u want to throw this mobile throw at me only haann hehehhee and I told him hurrrrrrrrr its mine  ........

okis bloggies bye bye tc.... 




No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...