Sunday, March 24, 2013

Photo editing Lover I am........ :D ;)

Photo editing is one of my favorite hobby. Whenever I get spare time I love to do photo - editing
Photoshop, ACDsee photo manger and photoscape these are the software's which  I use for editing.

Sharing some of my best work so far.

1.Most recent digital image which I created, Brand is lotte choco pie same image I created with a different tagline "Pie with choco and creamy twist" later i change it to Delicious creamy choco twist.


2. Collage editing: created in Photoshop.


3. I was sitting on chair in Classroom. I created it using Photoshop and ACDsee Photo manager.


These are offline editing, Sometimes i do online editing also, but not able to share images of it as I lost it.... :( :(

Those who are interested in online editing check the link: http://www.1stwebdesigner.com/freebies/28-online-photo-editing-websites-to-have-fun-with/

You will find 28 online editing sites, one more online editing site name I recall Blingee.com

Try photo editing and create something... bye bye bloggies takecare. Goodnight.



No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...